Notice of Accessibility
The Galleria Palms Hotel is committed to providing a digital platform that is accessible to all visitors in order to ensure that all people are afforded the full and equal enjoyment of our website, mobile applications and other digital platforms. We understand that individuals, including those with varying disabilities, may seek information on our digital platforms, and it is our goal to provide such individuals access to the content, features and functionality available through our digital platforms.
To ensure the above, we are taking a number of steps to achieve a fully accessible website that endeavors to conform to well-recognized accessibility principles and guidelines. In addition, we will continue to implement commercially reasonable changes to improve accessibility to the content, features and functionality of our digital platforms.
The Hotel has the following accessibility features
- Accessible on-site parking
- Accessible public entrance and path of travel throughout the facility
- Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities, including pool and breakfast area
- ADA pool chair lift
- Accessible public areas, including registration, and breakfast area
- Ramps from the site arrival points
- Elevator to guest room floors
- Fire alarms with audible and visual notification devices
- TVs with closed caption features
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features, including doors with a minimum 32-inch-wide opening, bathrooms with a roll-in shower or tub, grab bars in bathroom/tub/shower, visual emergency devices, closed caption televisions, accessible chair, accessible locks and peephole on door
- Guest rooms with communication features, including a hearing impaired guest kit, available at the front desk
- Audible and visual alarm notification devices
- Audible and visual smoke detection devices
- Reserved accessible guest rooms held and blocked.
- If you need any assistance or have any questions about accessibility features of the hotel, or if you need assistance with reserving a room, please contact our Reservation Department, and someone will be happy to assist you.