Located just minutes from Disney’s Maingate, our Kissimmee hotel invites you to experience the magic of dreams brought to life! Spend time creating lasting memories at one of the nearby Walt Disney World® theme parks.
Best of all, you can avoid transportation hassles and parking costs by riding our complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World®. For the most up-to-date shuttle schedule, please visit our front desk or call 407-396-6300.
Magic Kingdom Park
Allow your fairytale dreams to come true at Magic Kingdom Park, featuring your favorite Disney characters, classic attractions and enchanting fireworks. Explore the six whimsical lands of the park, showcasing the beloved Cinderella Castle, plus rides like Space Mountain®, Splash Mountain® and the all-new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!
Separated into two distinct realms – Future World and World Showcase – Epcot offers exciting attractions, world-class entertainment and special seasonal events like the Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival. Share culture and cuisine at one or all of the 11 on-site countries, followed by a lesson in technological innovation at one of the many up-to-the-minute, informative attractions like Project Tomorrow: Inventing the Wonders of the Future.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
Movie magic comes to life at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Step into the action with attractions based on classic movies and TV shows. Meet one of your favorite Disney stars; watch a live show; or take a more adventurous approach on rides like the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith, or The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror®!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Centered around the Tree of Life® and one of the largest animal theme parks in the world, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® offers more than 1,700 animals, as well as exciting performances and thrill rides. Soar to the top of Mount Everest on Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain® or get a closer look at your favorite exotic animals on one of the Kilimanjaro Safaris®.
More Disney Attractions
Be sure not to miss these other popular Walt Disney World® destinations:
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Dinsey Springs formerly Downtown Disney®
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s BoardWalk
Walt Disney World® Vacation Tips
To make your trip to Walt Disney World® Resort as enjoyable as possible, we’ve compiled a list of tips for a day at Disney®:
Tips for Before You Arrive
- It’s simply impossible to see everything in one day, so schedule several days for visiting Walt Disney World® Resort.
- Plan time for the special events taking place throughout the year, such as holiday festivities, huge parades and fireworks displays.
- Use Walt Disney World® Resort’s FASTPASS® Service to schedule shorter wait times.
- Orlando is known for intermittent afternoon showers, so make sure everyone in your group carries a lightweight waterproof poncho or jacket with a hood.
- Save money on souvenirs by purchasing items at the tourist shops along the roads leading to the parks.
Tips for While You’re There
- Avoid long lines by arriving at the park 30 to 45 minutes before it opens.
- Wear your most comfortable shoes.
- Florida is the “Sunshine State,” so wear plenty of sunscreen, applying before you arrive and all day.
- Spend less time waiting by having an adult in your group go to the next ride for FASTPASSES, while others wait in line for their ride.
- Avoid becoming dehydrated by drinking plenty of water, instead of coffee and soda, throughout the day.
- Use the measuring stations at the beginning of the line to help determine if age and height requirements are met.
- Spend the hottest parts of the day (around noon to 2 p.m.) attending indoor shows, riding air-conditioned buses or enjoying a meal inside. In many cases, the left line is usually the shortest when faced with rides with two lines.
Tips for When You Get Back
- Unwind after your big day by relaxing poolside or enjoying a nap on one of our comfy beds!